Hi

Hi, my name is Josie Crumin. I don't like where I work but that's mostly because I don't like where I am in life. Where I am in life is still a question I ask myself daily. I've been having some odd occurrences as of late. I don't know what I expect from being here but I'm hoping maybe I'm not as crazy as people make me out to be.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Time spent

Joshua and I have been hanging out. He doesn't talk about Shady much, really private guy. He helps me with training since she can't. I didn't think he knew anything about fighting cause he kind of looks like a super tall nerd. Proved me wrong though. Joshua said he used to spar Shady a lot growing up, he didn't know much aside from watching her and that he never had the time to learn.

I like Joshua, he's a very private guy but it's not the sneaky kinda private where you're wondering if he's hiding stuff. He's really honest, kinda shy too.

Shady and him fight like siblings. They don't talk much to each other, it's a lot of body language, gestures, and wordplay. I keep asking him what he's talking about and he shrugs. Only thing he's ever said about it is it's a mix of stuff they made up and cultural body language. Shady favors Italian swears in her body language, I can at least now tell when she's telling me to fuck off, lol.

Brood still is shifty with me, he talks to Joshua a lot though. I don't think Shady is happy about it but doesn't say anything otherwise. She orders the MASC guys around a lot, Brood and her get into fights over who is in control. The MASC soldiers get confused. Things are really confusing here, actually. xD

On another note: Mister Creevey has been filling my inbox up with emails. I'm kinda freaked out over his last post. Shady said she'd keep me safe even with his threat and all. Brood doesn't seem happy having more possible trouble on his hands. I can't really say anything, I kinda feel bad just hiding out here but at the same time I don't have anywhere else to go. Shady has been fighting to keep me around when the MASC guys get shifty on hearing about Mister Creevey's emails.

Like today:

Shady: "Sending her out there is a death sentence! We have an armed fort here, out there is just miles and miles of hungry predators."

Brood: "We have plenty of predators bothering us as well, Shady. Mister Creevey is a high risk as it is and we haven't encountered him yet."

Shady: "Are you suggesting she just ups and leaves?"

Brood: "I'm considering that might have to be done."

Shady: "If you kick her out of here I'm going with her until I'm sure she's safe. You're here to assist, let me repeat that... ASSIST. Do you under-fucking-stand me? You will not throw out members unless I clear it first. Look at her, she's pathetic. No offense, Josie."

Me: "None taken, I know it."

Shady: "See, even she recognizes she'd get eaten out there quickly. If Mister Creevey is coming than we are going to be a force to reckon with. You wanted to be here and eliminate threats, so get to it when the threat comes."

I'm kinda surprised after the car ride and stuff. Joshua and her are defending me. It kinda makes me feel relieved but with Mister Creevey's emails I'm kinda just feeling worried. He's really coming here, Shady has kept quiet on it I see but we both know it.

At least no other threats have come around here. With DeMii and Lullaby I was worried on that Thuggee thing. Shady alone has theAdvocate, who can come and go through the wards somehow, and then Thy Executor and his people, and Road Runner. These people have a lot of crazy people after them and I really don't want to get involved with any of them. Gallows, Graves, and Mister Creevey are enough. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment