Hi

Hi, my name is Josie Crumin. I don't like where I work but that's mostly because I don't like where I am in life. Where I am in life is still a question I ask myself daily. I've been having some odd occurrences as of late. I don't know what I expect from being here but I'm hoping maybe I'm not as crazy as people make me out to be.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back

Sorry for the unexpected disappearance. I was worried maybe whatever is doing this might be reacting to my posts. Since I stopped nothing has changed. I've been assaulted whilst sleeping, was attacked while walking through the apartment. I hit the floor screaming as the thing scratched me, it got so bad I went to the hospital for a few stitches.

My posts don't mean anything to it but they help me vent. I keep trying to analyze whatever it is. I'd like to still think logic is on my side still, especially with what runs in my veins. Family being logical thinkers I'd like to follow up on that even now. It's getting difficult though, I got to say.

I'm being spooked every left and right, sometimes it's a daily thing for a bit and then it just stops. Everything is quiet a few more days and out of nowhere I find my ears are bleeding and that thing laughing.


I don't know how to tell my therapist. I feel like she'll just drug me saying I'm hearing voices. Really, voices? That's the best you got? What about the mirror incident? That isn't just me and it isn't some kind of split personality. I saw someone or something else that wasn't me, I've seen it a few times now. I don't know what to say or who to talk to. Some people on the internet now have been helpful. I'm not going to mention who yet for safety reasons but just saying, thanks. :]


Going to just stay strong and keep pulling through. If anyone can lend word I'd appreciate it loads. Thanks! Hope your lives are going better.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Silence on who assists is probably for the better for now. If your stalker doesn't know you are mingling with other parties even better. But those other parties should remain silent for those that follow them may look to you as an easy target.

    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete