Hi

Hi, my name is Josie Crumin. I don't like where I work but that's mostly because I don't like where I am in life. Where I am in life is still a question I ask myself daily. I've been having some odd occurrences as of late. I don't know what I expect from being here but I'm hoping maybe I'm not as crazy as people make me out to be.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Protection

The Agent showed up on my doorstep and forced his way in. The thing bothering me was silent, not a peep or any sort of abnormal action was taken against him. I talked to him for a bit, I told him he was using me for bait, that I'm not stupid. He claimed there was another reason and left it at that.

I don't have much choice in the matter, I'm writing this from the police station in one of the back rooms. Have to keep it short, shit it's so late I'm tired... Anyways he comes in to visit me once in a while, he rarely blinks I've noticed and looks ill. Worse than last time. The Agent updates me on some things but I feel left out on information, which I guess is to be expected. Gallows is killing a lot of his people on top of civilians on his way here.

I'm starting to think he might just be able to get past these guys. Him and Graves, I should say. They could just teleport here but are instead taking the long route, through all these forces.

I can't believe this is really happening. This is so messed up.

Have to go, wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. Damn, I hope you make it out okay. I pray for your safety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The police won't keep them from getting what they want.

    Though, I would love to know who this Agent actually is.

    ReplyDelete