Hi

Hi, my name is Josie Crumin. I don't like where I work but that's mostly because I don't like where I am in life. Where I am in life is still a question I ask myself daily. I've been having some odd occurrences as of late. I don't know what I expect from being here but I'm hoping maybe I'm not as crazy as people make me out to be.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Still Fighting

Gallows and Graves are still attacking the police station, heavily now. It's insanity, they arrived here a few hours after my last post and have been killing off officers frequently. Officers from other stations in the city have been sent out to lend us aid. Gallows and Graves have been using the apartments across the station to rest in and attack from, they have five bags of heavy weapons from officers they have taken down. Things they have taken from the cop cars on top of their own things they have brought.

Graves has been reported to be picking off officers in view, not with a sniper rifle either. She is using a full blown shotgun and disfiguring officers by the dozen. Gallows was flinging grenades earlier without a care, he blew apart a lot of spots the officers were using to take shelter behind. There are little spots like that now from what I gather, they are eliminating those places and making the station open for an invasion.

I can hear Gallows singing from in here, his voice is so merry and joyful. Completely opposite of what you'd imagine a murderer to have, there's so much emotion... it scares me, to think someone with those kind of emotions is doing what he does.

The Agent isn't pleased but he isn't displeased either. He's treating this like a game of Battleship which concerns me more. When I demanded for information or to see what was happening he told me sternly to sit down and play the game. He looks worse than he did before, so much more ill. His hair looks like it's thinning and he's much more pale. His voice rasps in its undertone and I am worried about being alone with him now. The Agent is still as calculated as before but he's becoming much more aggressive, amused even by the two attacking us. He's remarked a few times about being impressed they got into the heart of the city, that Gallows might be useful, stuff like that. I think he's losing it...

I tried to talk to him about it. I was concerned with how many officers were dying and how he was smiling at the situation. He muttered something about everyone having their part, something else I couldn't hear. I inquired about it but he turned on me and grabbed my face, his palm covered my mouth so I couldn't scream for help. The Agent shoved me against the wall and hissed that I sit down and look pretty, that's it.

There is something seriously wrong with the Agent. He's dragging men and women who are cowering on the floor back up and kicking them out the door to their death. It's almost like he wants Gallows and Graves to get in. I really hope not.

I'm scared, whoever is reading this now I'm scared as fuck and I don't know what to do. I don't feel safe anymore, the people who are supposed to be helping with that are dying and treating this like a game. This is so wrong.

I'm going to die, I really think I am.

See you soon mom and dad.

1 comment:

  1. .... hindsight is a bitch.

    I hate what they do, but what kills me is that the Agent was playing Battleship with them.

    Why they didn't accidentally leave a hole open in their defenses and use it as a trap.. I don't know.

    Maybe he didn't mind that people were dying?

    ReplyDelete